The quality of light by which we scrutinize our lives has direct bearing upon the product which we live, and upon the changes which we hope to bring about through those lives.
- is a safe, gentle, non-physical healing practice that reduces stress and promotes relaxation and transformation of all kind of ailments and disease.
- can never act harmfully.
- is not controlled by the practitioner, but by the needs of recipient’s bodymind.
- is not limited by time nor space. and thus can be activated across distances and times, allowing us to commune across oceans, heal the past and create a joyous future.
- transforms toxins and illness in the physical, emotional, and psychological systems.
- is not a religion and belief in reiki is not necessary for it to work.
supporting the bodymind’s healing such as:
post traumatic stress syndrome
blocks in creativity
weak immune system
high emotionally stress events
life transitions such as a change in jobs, financial situations, residences, etc.
lifestyle transformations such as diet, exercise, smoking, etc.
low physical energy
fatigued care takers
burnt out activists and community builders
discomforts during pregnancy
discomforts and difficulties during breast feeding
strengthening the positive benefits of medical care and ameliorating the negative effects of care
our bodies are constantly rebalancing themselves. stress in the body is like dropping a ball in a full glass of water. of course, some water, displaced by the ball, flows out of the glass. reiki dissolves the stress ball into dust. the dust then flows out of the glass.
in our lives, we internalize stress. and our bodies accomodate and balance out the stress. these accomodations often develop into weak energy and illness.
reiki helps the bodymind to dissolve and transform the stress. and rebalance itself. and thus we move toward joy and vitality.